Tribe Fitness Manufacturer Warranty
Tribe Fitness products are engineered to last and as such we stand behind the quality of our products for LIFE against defects in materials or workmanship upon receipt of the product and during the course of normal use. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which the product was designed are not covered by the TRIBE Guarantee. If you have a warranty claim please contact us so we can review and replace.
Note: This warranty does not apply to any non-TRIBE products such as a device, even if packaged, sold or purchased at the same time as the TRIBE product, or to property carried in or on a TRIBE product. TRIBE Fitness is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from the breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or destroyed personal property.
Acceptable Criteria Covered Under the Warranty:
- Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices, tears, cracks or deep creases found at the time of purchase before use.
- Faulty stitching, severe delamination and other non-cosmetic issues that impact the usability of the product.
Unacceptable Criteria Not Covered Under the Warranty:
- Damage from excessive amounts of abuse and/or liquids e.g. submerging the product under water, swimming or excessive use during adverse outdoor conditions such as “Mud Runs” and obstacle courses; outdoor storage of your TRIBE product(s).
- Improper cleaning i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use that falls outside of the intended use of the product e.g. armbands used on pets; exercise resistance bands purposefully knotted around objects, used as bungee straps, slingshots or children’s toys, etc.
- Damage from forcing a larger phone or case into an armband for which it was not designed. If you have an armband which is too large or too small, get in touch for an exchange prior to forcing your phone inside!
- Products purchased and/or used for commercial operations such as gyms, rental kiosks, etc.
- Any product purchased used, or purchased in any condition from an unauthorized 3rd party retailer or through a liquidation company including but not limited to Amazon Warehouse Deals.
For warranty questions in countries other than the United States and Canada, please contact the place of purchase for further information.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you're not satisfied with your purchase upon receipt, contact us within 30 days and we will gladly help with an exchange, replacement or refund.